Wednesday, June 27, 2012

On My Way!

I'm watching So You Think You Can Dance and thinking that I should be packing since I leave on Saturday at 9:41am to fly to South Africa.  It's been a dream for so long, that now that it's here it seems a little surreal. I'm sure once the jet lag sets in it next week it will feel very real :-).  So...hopefully I'll be able to be up and running on internet soon after I get there so I can keep you all up to date on my adventure and pictures. Wishing you all a great weekend and I'll be in touch soon.  Love to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You are in Africa...I am soooo happy for you, Stefanie. I love you so much and look forward to following your dream come true. We can appreciate the lack of communication together. I love you so much and am blessed to have you in my life. HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all looking forward to hearing your updates. Hope you got there safe and sound and well rested:) What an adventure you're about to have. Be careful, be safe, have fun!!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete